1. Put the insertion point inside any table cell that contains XML data.
2. On the Table menu, point to Insert, and then click Rows or Columns.
3. Click Columns, and then click OK.
4. Put the insertion point inside one of the new table cells that you created in the same row as the data that you want to work with.
Do not use the header row of the table for this purpose.
5. Click the down arrow next to the
6. Click Insert HTML.
7. Replace "<>" with
8. Click the green checkmark to approve the change.
You will now have a value in each row that indicates the number of records in the Data View.